.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hola!

With Robin's surgery this week (check out her blog to hear how the hospital messed that up) we didn't do a whole lot of wedding stuff this week. Although after her surgery, Robin has been busy putting together the perfect wedding invitation for us, even though she is in pain. Thank you Robin!

Personally, my favorite of the ones she's done so far has this as the art work, but Robin thinks its not going to come out right, oh well.


Also, we did put a bid on the house on Saturday. We haven't heard anything back from her yet. I don't know if that is good or bad. It took about two hours of inital here, sign here stuff. We got the disclosure statement from the people who currently own the house. It said that the house has asbestos siding. Apparently, this was used in a lot of houses before the 1980's. Jack is saying to withdraw the bid, but Matt doesn't think it's a big deal. Ryan and I kind of feel the best case scenario, it will be VERY hard to sell. Worst case scenario, we could go into huge debt replacing the siding. I love the house, but I'm not sure I want to deal with that.

3 Comments:

  • Where did everyone go?

    Echo!
    Echo!

    By Blogger Robin, at Thu Feb 16, 09:55:00 PM 2006  

  • Sorry, we've been busy worrying about you :)

    I'll write again on Monday or Tuesday, promise!

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Fri Feb 17, 11:19:00 AM 2006  

  • Don't worry about me. (As I have a painful coughing fit.) Worry about my house being carried off with Dorothy from all this wind. Did you see the pictures of that window thingy on my blog? The guy who fixed our windows called this morning. He's going to try to come Thursday, weather permitting. He said he wants to get the missing pieces back up on our house & Kathleen's house before we get water damage from the exposed wood.

    By Blogger Robin, at Sat Feb 18, 10:31:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home