.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

My Dress!

Even though I was sick all week, I had an appointment to try on my wedding dress on Saturday and decide if I wanted that one or if I wanted to go with something else.

So Robin came up from Albany, with her surgery only days away; Alicia left her sick children (plus she was sick as well!); Tiffany put the brakes on house hunting with Jack; and my mom organized every thing so we could all have a girl's afternoon together and pick out my dress.

Thank you guys!

Here I am just getting there, if you look closely you can actually see my red nose and yellow phlegm!

And here is a picture of the outside of the store. Sorry no more pictures inside the store! I don't want Ryan looking at my dress and even though I tried on two other that I didn't buy, I don't think it's right to post them. Sorry, it's a really pretty dress though, trust me :)


Here we are on our way to lunch at Panara Bread. I put a down payment on my dress and my first fitting will be in August. But before that I have to find my head piece, shoes, and figure out how I want my hair.

1 Comments:

  • I'll be selling pictures of Amanda in her dress on eBay for the low, low price of $59.99 each. All proceeds from the auction will be going to the "Robin Needs A Pool" fund.

    By Blogger Robin, at Tue Jan 31, 04:20:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home