.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Engagement Party (Part 1)

On November 12, 2005 my parents threw Ryan and I an engagement party (for anyone who wasn't there please don't be insulted, the party was with just with the immediate family). It went well, everyone had a good time I think. I had to break the pictures up into two different posts, here is the first group of pictures.


It says Congratulations, unforunately it's a little blurry, sorry :(

The Food!!
My mom made Baked Zita, Meatballs and Italian Chicken. My dad made the Bar-B-Que Chicken, and Matt made the Sausage and Peppers

My parents dancing in the kitchen before the party started.

Here is a picture of the dinner plates, my mom and I bought napkins to match as well.

Caity and Emmy at the beginning of the night, before everyone arrived. On Friday night Caity helped me make a cheesecake for the party. Unforunately, she fell asleep before she had a chance to eat it on Saturday.

My dad with Bobbi Jo, his little black poodle.

3 Comments:

  • Awwwwwww!!!! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Nov 16, 02:14:00 AM 2005  

  • I have 19 minutes left to point out -- as Matt pointed out to me -- that this time next year Amanda & Ryan will be married!!!!

    I feel so old!

    By Blogger Robin, at Fri Nov 18, 11:42:00 PM 2005  

  • The engagement party was alot of fun. I like all of the pictures. I wanted to point out that I took that picture of Amanda and Ryan cutting the cake!! Congrats once again!! See you guys on or around Thanksgiving break. Peace!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Nov 19, 02:53:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home