.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Engagement Party (Part 2)

This is the second group of picures from the party on Saturday.

A picture of some of the family just chillin' on the couch and talking.

This is the cake Ryan's parents brought over for the party. There were blue and green flowers on it and had whipped cream icing with raspberry filling.


These are the cake napkins, the boy on his knee reminds my mom of Ryan.

Here we are cutting the cake. I hated cutting the cake, it looked so pretty. The two dads gave a short speech right before we cut it.

Ryan and I opening up some of the gifts and cards we received.


Matt with Missy (AKA Hannibal Lector) after the party

2 Comments:

  • I wanted to be the first to comment in this section! Congrats again. My parents also say congrats and hello. They always get confused between Amanda and Robin. So I always have to tell them that Robin is the sister that has the babies, Amanda doesn't have the babies. Ok I am at work and the phone is rining. Ha! maybe I will just let it ring

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Nov 22, 09:49:00 AM 2005  

  • LOL! I used to do that, too --- just let the phone ring, not confuse me & Manda. ;)

    By Blogger Robin, at Wed Nov 30, 07:28:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home