.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Limo, The Photographer, and a Reminder

Well, we did get a few things accomplished this past week, even though Christmas is coming so fast. On Saturday I called Limos 4 Less in Stroudsburg to get all my information on the Limo. They usually do 3 hours of service, but I think we will need an extra hour since we are going from Monroe County to Easton and back. Also, they only had black limos, but I actually think I'd prefer the black, but would that be weird? If nothing else I could look into Pocono Limos.


Now with the photographer, help would be greatly appreciated! I'm leaning towards The Pros, but since we are on a limited budget we would probably go for the Classic Package, which includes 60 prints and an album of 36 pictures. But if anyone knows of a photographer that might be cheaper (but is still good) let me know.



Finally, one last reminder for the bridesmaids- Alicia and I are going for a fitting at Brides by Sandra on Saturday, 12/17 at 11:30 AM. Anyone who has not gotten fitted for the dress yet is welcome to meet us there. The dresses need to be ordered by January 31 and this will probably be the last time I can go with you guys, since I will be starting classes in January.

5 Comments:

  • My vote is for The Pros. We had them & I think they did excellent work. Besides, YOU keep your negatives. I don't think I can possibly stress to you how important this is.

    And you know what you'll be getting from us as a gift, so you can figure that toward the cost of the photographer. (If I remember correctly, you don't pay the entire cost up front.)

    By Blogger Robin, at Wed Dec 14, 09:24:00 PM 2005  

  • Sandy, Tiffany, Sarah-

    Did everyone's final's go well?

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Sat Dec 17, 09:41:00 PM 2005  

  • Yes Finals were easy as cake! I got 100% in Motor Control/ Motor Learning class and a 93.5% in Correlative Rehabilitation. Anyways, Amanda and ryan black limos are cool. It is all about what you feel like riding in. I am not sure of any good photographers. So if you like the Pros go with the Pros. Also remember when we first went to Sandra's to get our dresses and they gave us yellow receipts. I can not find my receipt!!! Think I will really need it for future fittings and stuff? I must have lost it while moving back to tobyhanna from the University. I am sure it is in my pile of stuff. ok love ya all. Merry Happy Christmas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Dec 21, 08:18:00 AM 2005  

  • I know you are on file with them because they told me the names of everyone who ordered a dress when I went on Saturday. But, I think you should try to find it or maybe call and ask if you could have a copy of it faxed to Clymer and I'll give it to you.

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Wed Dec 21, 11:32:00 PM 2005  

  • Alas, I found my receipt for the dress. It was in my bookbag, that I haven't used in 1 year. Wow my mind works weird at times.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Dec 22, 08:29:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home