.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Friday, December 30, 2005

Alicia in her Dress and Houses!

So Alicia, Erin, and I when for the bridesmaid dresses on Saturday Dec. 17th. I managed to get a picture of Alicia in the dress, but Erin was a bit fast for me. While I was outside the changing room with Alicia, Erin managed to get the dress on and off. I'll have to catch her at the first fitting!!!


Also, Ryan and I had our first appointment with a realtor on Thursday. We were less then impressed with him. We told him we didn't want anything in Pocono Country Place and all he kept showing us was Pocono Country Place.

When we got home I looked through my Realtor.com account and found three house that we liked. 2 of them are in Indian Mountain Lakes and the other is in Emerald Lake. So we made a few appointments for Monday to get a walk through and they also e-mail us a bunch of other houses in our price range. So I think we are off to a good start with house hunting!

4 Comments:

  • Something

    By Blogger Robin, at Fri Jan 06, 06:20:00 PM 2006  

  • Now that I've been obnoxious, I can say that I LOVE house hunting! I saved all the papers from when we went house hunting. I had a ball!
    Take me with you!!!!!

    That said, I'm looking forward to your fitting at the end of the month. I can't wait to see your prospective dress (I promise the pictures I take won't be seen my Ryan) and I'm looking forward to seeing Alicia. I haven't seen her in ages. I also can't wait to see Tiffany again. We had so much fun the last time we went dress shopping together.

    Maybe we could all go out to an early dinner afterwards. (Alicia: Won't it be nice to get out without kiddies for a few hours? hint hint hint...)

    By Blogger Robin, at Fri Jan 06, 06:26:00 PM 2006  

  • Hey you guys are suppose to be shopping for dresses for the kids!

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Fri Jan 06, 07:17:00 PM 2006  

  • Now why would we want to waste our precious time without the kids doing something for the kids? (giggle)

    You know I'm kidding. Besides, Caity will be with us. I hope Collete can come, too. :) And between going for the bridal gown & the flower girl dresses, we WILL be hungry. No harm in planning getting a bite to eat. Only instead of an "adult" place, it would probably have to someplace like Chuck E Cheese. ;)

    By Blogger Robin, at Sun Jan 08, 04:42:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home