.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Bridesmaids Dresses!

Robin and I orginally went shopping for the bridesmaids dresses at David's Bridal right after the Engagement Party two weeks ago. I wanted to have all the bridesmaids in the same color dress but I thought it would be better if they picked out whatever style they wanted. When we got to David's Bridal however the sales lady didn't really pay attention to us and really kind of ignored us, I think she wrote us off after she discover I wasn't buying my dress there.

So yesterday Robin, Tiffany, and I went to Bridals by Sandra to look for dresses. Tiffany was our model, I think she enjoyed have the sales lady undress her and then dress her again. We were there probably about an hour or two and Tiffany tried on about 7 or 8 dresses and we finally picked a dress, which also happened to be the first dress we saw.



Since both Robin and Tiffany liked the dress I thought it would look better if everyone wore the same one, instead of have two people wearing the same dress and everyone else in something completely different. The top part will be an Off White and the bottom part is going to be a Navy Blue.

For all the bridemaids- You need to go the Bridals by Sandra before the end of January to get fitted for the dress ( if you need directions just call). They are automatically ordered at the end of January and will take 6 months for the dress to come in, so everyone needs to go down there as soon as they can.

6 Comments:

  • I love the dress. Even though the wedding is a year away, I can not wait!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Nov 29, 11:05:00 AM 2005  

  • I've got my shoes picked out. I have two jackets in mind for the reception (one is sheer). I am all set!

    I'm just waiting for the other females in the bridal party to go for their initial sizing so my dress can be ordered. I'm looking forward to stopping in for Rita's after each fitting. :)

    From the results of the poll, I'd say just about everyone likes the dress.

    Please remind the other ladies in the bridal party that after the wedding, they can donate the dress to that prom dress charity over here. (If they have any other gowns they would like to donate, I would be happy to bring them on their behalf as well.)

    By Blogger Robin, at Wed Nov 30, 08:54:00 PM 2005  

  • I got my shoes picked out also. My mom likes the dress too. I sent her the blog web address so she can be up to date with things. Just waiting for the dresses to be ordered.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Nov 30, 09:14:00 PM 2005  

  • Hey the dress looks great, and all I have to say is DAMN!!!!!!! Who is that babe wearing it, can I get her number. She is sooooo beutiful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Nov 30, 09:44:00 PM 2005  

  • Kiss up!

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Wed Nov 30, 09:47:00 PM 2005  

  • Lovely choice, ladies. I'll try to get over there during the holidays.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Dec 09, 07:48:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home