.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Our Registries


Robin had suggested that we do our registry a little early so people could buy us Christmas and birthday presents from it, and we can get the things we desperately need. So we thought about it and talked it over with a few people, and decided that the best places to register were JC Penney (for the more expensive items) and Target (for the cheaper everyday items). So here are the two links if anyone wants to look, (There is also a link to the registries on the right hand side of this page, right before the polls.)


We had lots of fun shooting things with the gun! I think I hogged it most of the time, from Ryan! I think we also realized we have two complete different tastes. I like things a little more wild and with a few different colors and Ryan likes things a little more plain and simple. But I think we compromised well and found a lot of happy mediums.

We obviously have never registered before so if you see something on there that is completely out there or something we might need but forgot to put it on, just write a comment on the blog about it and we can fix it.

6 Comments:

  • I don't think I saw a carpet steamer. We got ours at Target & have used it MANY times. Even if you just register for the spot steamer, you can use it on couches & the like. We bought that one because of Missy & have used it a bunch of times as well. Let's face it...two kids & two dogs...add that all up & factor in that neither Matt nor I are the neatest people in the world & you have a need for one of these.

    Anyway. The spot cleaner is about half the price of the full-sized one. Depending on how many carpets you have, there could be a very real need for both. I wouldn't want to attempt to clean an entire room using the spot cleaner!

    And I wonder why we don't get invited anywhere. Talk of the merits of different carpet steamers. Poopie diapers. Fevers. Is this one eating enough? Does this one eat too much? The joys of parenthood!

    By Blogger Robin, at Wed Dec 07, 12:18:00 PM 2005  

  • We love you and miss you Grandma

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Fri Dec 09, 06:13:00 PM 2005  

  • Hello, Since I just found out about the blog last night I already purchased a christmas present for you guys. It's a coffee maker. I figured I'd tell you now just in case anyone reads this they will know that Tiffany purchased the coffee maker. So scratched that off of the list. IT is not the coffee maker that is on the registry but it is a good one I promise. You can always take it back too if it isn't to your likeing. OK I am gonna go wrap presents instead of studying for my finals...hehe, peace and Merry Christmas!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Dec 11, 09:49:00 PM 2005  

  • Correction. my first sentence of what I posted previously is wrong. It is supposed to read: Since I just found out about the bridal regstry last night.......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Dec 11, 09:51:00 PM 2005  

  • Ahh... procrastination. I know it well. I should be working on a lesson plan right now. But I have one more week left to work on it. Why do today what I can put off 'til tomorrow?

    Besides, there might be something more fun for me to do today!

    By Blogger Robin, at Sun Dec 11, 11:47:00 PM 2005  

  • I have to comment on the newest poll. It's just too much fun not to!

    Here goes: How do you feel about the practice of smashing cake in the bride's face?

    I have to offer this advice to Ryan: Although "Smashy Smashy" sounds like so much fun (and when you put it that way, it REALLY does), you need to realize that what you do with that piece of cake will set the tone for your entire honeymoon. And I don't even want to think about what Amanda would do to you if you got cake on her dress!!

    By Blogger Robin, at Sun Dec 11, 11:59:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home