.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hair and a Few Other Things

On Saturday I finally went to get my hair cut and I talked with the lady who will probably be doing my hair for the wedding. She told me to bring in the veil and that we could do a few different things to it to see what is best. I've narrowed it down to two, one is this Princess Leia kind of thing the other is a down look. Since I'm not really sure of the rules though, I'm not going to post the pictures, so instead here is a picture of Princess Leia!

Also on Sunday we went for our second Pre-Cana class. Only one more to go!

Finally, my mom and I are in search of the perfect bra for the wedding. My dress has a low back and a regular bra will not cut it, but because my boobs (sorry) are big I can't get a bra built into the dress. If anyone has any suggestions as all please help! We tried Victoria Secret and the Crossings and so far both are coming up short.

One more thing, Ryan will have a date for the guys to go for their tuxedos in the next few days, I will let you know by the next post.

6 Comments:

  • First of all, that is one SCARY picture. Don't do that to me again!!! Second, do you think ny old wedding bra torture device would fit you? (It was BC -- Before Caity, Before Children -- Before my life Changed) If you think it will fit, I'll try to find it.

    As for the tux, please try for a Sunday. It's easier for us to be on time. Otherwise, just tell us where to go & when we are in PA, we'll make sure we take care of it. :)

    By Blogger Robin, at Tue Jun 13, 09:45:00 PM 2006  

  • I like your site, congrats on the engagement. I am sure your wedding will be beautiful.

    Just as a suggestion: You should try a corset. They are uncomfortable, but work really well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jun 14, 01:06:00 PM 2006  

  • Robin- I don't think your "BC" bra will work because it needs to be a low back.

    Thanks for the compliment! I would actually like a corset (this way it hides some stomach too!) The problem again is the very low back I need. I'm glad I at least started early.

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Wed Jun 14, 09:21:00 PM 2006  

  • i'm not sure how the princess leia look would be on you... think the other might be better. was she planning on a curl or wave to your hair? it would look good. I do agree with robin there... that is one SCARY picture.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jun 23, 11:55:00 AM 2006  

  • Man, I remember shopping for a bustier for prom... that was such a pain! I had the same experience, trying a million different things and none of them working. They wouldn't stay put! And I didn't even have to worry about finding something with a low back! I have had great luck with bras from Maidenform in the Crossings (Susie used to work there... discounts!), and I think they make a few backless bustiers. I'm not sure if they carry them in the store though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jul 05, 08:14:00 AM 2006  

  • I never even thought of that! I'll give it a try.

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Fri Jul 07, 10:34:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home