.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Flowers

After playing tag for two weeks we finally went for the flowers on Monday (actually me and my mom went). She was very helpful and very patient considering I haven't put much thought into the flowers, other then the color I wanted.

We ended up going with blue hydrangeas for the bridemaids, the ushers, and the flowers girls. My bouquet will have the blue hydrangeas as well, with yellow roses in it. I also got a small bouquet for tossing at the reception. Ryan will just have the yellow rose in his jacket. For the parents, we left it up in the air since the moms haven't gotten their dresses yet. Of course, everything is artificial because of my allergies and the fact that I don't want to die on my wedding day!

For the bridesmaids: If you have any extra material at the bottom of your dress, please save it and give it to me, we are going to need it for various reasons.

Here is a picture of the bridemaids bouquet and kind of a rough idea of what mine will look like. Plus, Melanie's Florals website.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home