.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Veil

My mom and I went veil shopping at Bridal's By Sandra last Friday.

I don't know why, but I was completely unprepared to put my dress on again, I guess it makes sense to try on your veil with your dress, to get the full picture and all.

For some reason, picking out the veil was actually harder then picking out my dress. I tried on a few and looked through a magazine. Eventually, I picked out a very long plain veil (No crown, just one of those pick thingys to attach to my head!) It has a separate thingy to cover my face when I walk down the aisle. I like it.

I'm not sure what the rules are about the groom seeing the veil before the wedding, so to play it safe, here are just some generic pictures of veils. If you are really curious, e-mail me and I'll send you a picture.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home