.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

The Invitations

Caity and Collette finally got together the other day to draw a picture of a bride and groom for the invitations.

They drew a few different things on one paper and I thought we could do something with it. But unforunately, I don't think the pictures came out as well as we hoped. I guess I was expecting a bit much. Oh, well, at least we got some cute pictures!

We finally decided to go with the popeye picture, and Robin is making the invitations for us. We were just going to do it on the photography paper, even though it wasn't traditional it looked pretty cool, but Robin saw some invitation paper in Target that I really like. So I ended up buying it tonight and now all we need to do is start printing the invitations! One more thing to cross off the list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home