.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Pros Wine and Cheese Reception

On March 15 The Pros had a demo in Allentown. We knew we were going to go with them, but we figured free food is always nice, plus by booking that night we actually saved a little money. So it was worth going. We mingled with a few photographers and then the DJ's did a little demo for us. Ryan was chosen to get up and dance with the DJ's, they gave him a maraca and a sailors hat (I wish I hadn't forgotten the camera!)

When one of the photographers asked me what time everything started I had to call my mom and ask her what time the wedding and the reception started, I bet that's a first for these people!

After the demo we got to pick the photographer and the DJ we wanted. We got our second choice for DJ- a guy named Tony Zonca and our third choice for photographer- a guy named Tom Malerba. We found out that our photographer lives around the corner from Ryan, and his son went to school with Ryan and he owns a photography studio in Easton. I don't know much about the DJ, but his performance was really good and he had hair like Jack!

1 Comments:

  • Howdy! So I'm offline for a few weeks & nobody comments anymore. I knew my writing was stimulating, but I didn't realize it was THAT stimulating.

    Where did everyone go?

    Echo!
    echo!

    By Blogger Robin, at Tue Apr 04, 04:42:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home