.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006

Pocono Record

Thanks everyone for the great comments. It's been two weeks so I thought I should post again, but keep adding to the Top 10 List as you come up with ideas!
    Well, recently I've become a mini-celebrate in the Poconos (yes, I am going to toot my own horn a little!). Since starting at Clymer I've had three articles published in the Pocono Record on the library's behalf. The first about arts & crafts; the second was about the proposed increase in library funds being offered by the state; and the last was about weight lose and low carb diets. This article got so much attention, that some guy in South Carolina actually blogged about it on his web site! Unforunately, the Pocono record keeps screwing up my title, so the title is wrong on this person's blog but it's still a cool article. Check it out:

    Anyway, back to the wedding. After all that I thought we should actually send in our engagement announcement to the Pocono Record. So it was published in the Sunday edition of the Pocono Record, April 9th. In usual Pocono Record style they goof again and said that me and Ryan were both graduates from ESU. I apparently have fictitious degree in Library Science (not even offered at ESU) and Ryan has a fictitious degree in General Studies (that's right a bachelors Degree in General Studies). But check it out any way:

    4 Comments:

    • Yeah, gosh! I'm gonna throw the garter belt, and its gonna be freakin sweet... And no you can't have any of my wedding tots! Go get your own wedding...gosh!

      By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Mon Apr 24, 08:20:00 AM 2006  

    • Umm... Napolean Dynamite to early.... Very bad

      -Amanda

      By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Mon Apr 24, 10:13:00 AM 2006  

    • it is a stupid reference from the stupid (yet somehow hilarious) movie Napoleon Dynamite. If you haven't seen the movie though, the joke probably wouldn't be very funny...not that it was all that funny to begin with.

      This is Ryan, by the way

      By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Tue May 02, 04:09:00 PM 2006  

    • Ok, you two really have to either sign your names or het a second login ID. This is just too confusing for me. :)

      BTW, I never saw that movie & have no idea what you are talking about, but I do have a sudden craving for tater tots.

      By Blogger Robin, at Tue May 09, 04:16:00 PM 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home