.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cleaning Up

We were suppose to go to the florist this morning and I was going to write about that today. But I had this huge migraine last night and even though I tried, I couldn't sleep until 4AM. So Ryan rescheduled the appointment for Monday 11AM, so now you know what next week will be about.

I felt guilty not writing anything this week, since last week was finals, and I didn't do anything except study Physics (By the way, rocked the final!).

Anyway, on Saturday, Ryan and my dad moved the entertainment center and the couch into the apartment. After that everyone cleaned. The place looks great, so here are some pictures before and after. We still have a bunch of stuff to move (like a bed) but that's not coming till August! So expect one more post on this topic with the finished results!




2 Comments:

  • I'm looking forward to watching you guys move a bed & an armoire from NY to PA. THAT will be quality entertainment.

    BTW, you don't have to wait until August to move that stuff. Obviously it won't be ready this weekend, but if you want to take it sooner, we could probably figure it out. (Particularly the armoire. If that fits on the back of Dad's truck, you can take that any time you'd like, after June 1, so we could start renovating the office. ;)

    By Blogger Robin, at Wed May 17, 09:59:00 AM 2006  

  • Wow, moving in and everything... life goes on. I especially love the pic of the butt shot in the bathroom - high quality documentation of the event. hehe.
    anywho - congrats on a place to chill.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jun 06, 11:40:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home