.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Monday, April 24, 2006

Our First Place

We went apartment hunting again last Wednesday. We looked at four places, one in East-burg, one in Mt. Pocono, one in Canadensis, and one in Cresco.

We drove up to the one in Cresco and I saw the chandelier and the huge porch with the lawn and I told Ryan, unless this place is a complete mess inside, this is the place. Great location, secure building, and it actually looks cute.

We absolutely loved it, so on Sunday we brought the parents to take a look at it. All 4 agreed that this was a great place. So we took it! It's a little sooner then we wanted a place (I was hoping to get a place by the end of August) but this place was just to good to pass up.

The guy was actually painting and stuff when we were there, but you can get a feel for the way it looks (look beyond the paint cans and rags on the floor!) The place will be ready at the latest, Monday, May 1st. We may actually be able to get in this coming weekend, or even by Tuesday!



3 Comments:

  • I was absent from the blog for a long while. But now I am back! I love the apartment! It seems very spacious and it's a good start! It reminds me of the apartment my family and I lived in in North Bergen. Okay talk to yall soon. CONGRATS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Apr 25, 10:05:00 PM 2006  

  • It even comes with a roof...and paint!

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Fri Apr 28, 10:15:00 AM 2006  

  • I may have some furniture for you. Maybe a queen-sized bed...a headboard...a decent sized armoire...a night stand with a light. Maybe even a few book shelves & a computer desk.

    I'll let you know if those things are up for grabs on Tuesday.

    Of course, there's still the microwave in the basement!

    By Blogger Robin, at Sat Apr 29, 11:11:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home