.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Centerpiece

Robin, Matt, Ryan, the kids, and I went to the Crossings to look for centerpieces on Sunday. I had something in mind, which I've posted before, but it seemed a little to expensive. We decided that anything would be good, as long as we could both agree. We looked at Mikasa, Lenox, and a bunch of other stores but nothing really hit us.

After Robin, Matt, and the kids headed for home, Ryan and I decided to look in the Candle Factory before we met up with them again. After looking for probably about an hour or two we found this. The cylinder and the candles we got at the Candle Factory, the rocks are from the Dollar Store. (Ryan was annoyed that he spent $5.00 on rocks, but I think it was worth it!)

I bought one extra candle and had it float for about 5 1/2 hours just to make sure it will last too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home