.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Friday, September 23, 2005

St. Bernard's Church

Yesterday, September 22, 2005, Ryan and I went to the church to set the date and it’s official! We are getting married at 1 PM, November 18, 2006 at St. Bernard’s Church in Easton. It’s a beautiful church, which you can see by the picture.

We talked to Monsignor Campbell, and I have to admit I was a little nervous going in; I think Ryan was too, even though he won’t admit it! But, the Monsignor was so laid back and funny it was hard to stay nervous very long. Now we need to sign up for the Pre-Cana classes, which are three classes, usually once a week. We were think the best time would probably be in January or February, so as soon as we get that schedule we will be signing up.


1 Comments:

  • Hello, this is Ryan. It's my first time posting, but I needed to post something, can't let Amanda steal all the glory:) I just want to mention that I think she's been doing a great job with everything and I'm glad that I'm with her (obviously, or else this blog wouldn't exist). Well, that's about all I can think of right now. Maybe I'll add something more the next time Amanda posts.

    Ryan,
    P.S. Love you sweety

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Fri Sep 23, 02:15:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home