.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dress Shopping

Robin and I went wedding dress shopping on Friday 9/16/05. There is this dress from this one company that I absolutely loved and they supposedly carried it in Stroudsburg. Even though I can’t show the dress because Ryan is looking/writing on here too, here is the website so you can look at some of the dress and get a basic idea.

http://www.edenbridals.com/index.php

Anyway, we get to the shop and the woman is being nasty to me from the very beginning. She said that they didn’t have the dress in the shop, but if I wanted I could buy it and try on a similar dress. Robin told her no and we started to walk out when suddenly she told us she could order the dress for me to just try on (not buy). She asked me what color I wanted it in, and I told her white, and she said “Oh, really, white?” I think she assumed Caity (who I was holding, was mine, even though I said she wasn’t). Besides that, even if she was mine, what business is it of hers! Needless to say I will not be buying my dress from her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home