.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Monday, July 17, 2006

Our Rings


Well we went to James Diamond in Mount Pocono on Friday (the same place Ryan brought my engagement ring at) and we went looking for our wedding bands. We had both wanted kind of a Celtic ring but they were a little more expensive, so instead we went a little more traditional.

As usual I tried on three rings and picked the first ring I tried on. It a band with crushed diamonds on the front of the band. Ryan however tried on about ten rings, we were in the store for over an hour while he decided! His ring is very cool looking plain band, unlike the picture here though, his ring will be white gold.

2 Comments:

  • I love Ryan dearly, but remember this for later in life: If you ever need to make a decision quickly, don't give him too many choices. I learned this with Matt. Whether we've had to pick out invitations, a baby's nursery, or paint for the walls, I start with my three favorites for him to choose from. It's only if he rejects those three that I give him three more to choose from. By the same token, he did that to me when he was picking out his new car. Since he was going to be the one to drive it day in & day out, why not. Remember this for each other. It will greatly reduce the number of arguments you have over things that, when you look back, don't really matter much anyway.

    By Blogger Robin, at Sat Jul 22, 02:01:00 PM 2006  

  • cool choice for the wedding bands

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Aug 10, 06:11:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home