.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Flower Girl Dresses

After searching forever for the perfect flower girl I finally narrowed it down. I was in search for a cheaper Alicia and Robin have a few choices to choose from and I don't care if they match as long as the colors match. So here they are:

For Emmy and Lizzie they have these two to choices and the color is baby blue:



For Caity and Collette they have these three choices and the color is Ivory:



Once the dresses come in I will make sure we get a few pictures of all the girls with their dresses on before the wedding.

4 Comments:

  • I've been looking every day. Finally! A new post! (Like you didn't just post something last week.)

    Just let me know if it's ok to buy the dresses & I'll get them this weekend. That's #1. #2: What about Nuppy? I was thinking something with a little bow tie, personally. Do you want to pop into Babies R Us & pick something up for him? He'd be a size 0-3 mos. (The tiny stuff!) As long as it doesn't look like a baptism outfit, I'm fine with whatever you want.

    I just can't wait to have all the little outfits here. I have a tendency to look at special dresses over & over again before the actual event. Speaking of which, are you heading to the Bridal Shop any time soon? Or might you be in the neighborhood? I was hoping you could pick up my dress for me so I can bring it home & start looking for a seamstress to help with any alterations I may have to have done. I might even be able to track down the manufacturer of the dress & order my own extra material (just in case).

    By Blogger Robin, at Fri Jul 14, 10:50:00 AM 2006  

  • Why don't we go the SUnday after Alana's wedding to look for Nuppy's outfit and the Bridal's by Sandra. I could make the appointment today, if you say so

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Fri Jul 14, 12:28:00 PM 2006  

  • I'd love to, but I'm afraid we'd be trying to squeeze too much in that day. Ask Mom what she thinks. Otherwise, when we come come at the end of August, we could take care of all that then. (It would also give Babies R Us a little more time to put out their fall line.)

    By Blogger Robin, at Fri Jul 14, 08:02:00 PM 2006  

  • The dresses are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see them in person. and I'm sure Nuppy will look quite handsome too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jul 25, 12:31:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home