.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

Bachelorette Party

We did the Bachelorette Party and the Bachelor Party on the same night, October 28th. Since there are so many pictures here are the first set from the Bachelorette Party. I'll post the pictures from Ryan's Party next week.

The girls went to Sarah's Street Grill for dinner, in our own private room! We tried to go to Dansbury Depot to drink, but unforunately it was closed. So we just went back to the hotel and drank and talked the rest of the night. We played a few games as well!

Thank you to everyone who came and took part in planning the event, you guys did exactly what I wanted, a quiet evening with a few good friends, just talking and having a few drinks. A special thanks to Sarah who stepped up and planned the whole thing for me after she realized Robin couldn't do it. You have no idea how much it meant to me, thank you so much, I hope I can return the favor some day!

Pin the fire hose on the fireman



At the Sarah Street Grill


Back at the Hotel (The Pictures I can Show!)

4 Comments:

  • . nice pics , Congrats for Wedding

    By Blogger ithinkearthisheaven, at Fri Nov 03, 02:19:00 PM 2006  

  • Be happy that Dansbury Depot was closed. If it's anything like it was when I went to ESU, Mickey would have hundreds of little friends right now -- the kind of friends that would survive an atomic blast.

    By Blogger Robin, at Sat Nov 04, 03:25:00 PM 2006  

  • Hey!! Is that how you repay me, with pictures of me doing a shot out of a penis shot glass for all the world to see? ;)

    That was definitely a blast. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Nov 05, 03:16:00 PM 2006  

  • Now there are pictures of me too, so I guess we both can't run for congress...

    Well, then again, this is pretty mellow compared to some of the stuff going on over there!

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Tue Nov 07, 02:16:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home