.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties and Our Last Night of Freedom!


Okay, I think everyone knows, but In case some people don't, the bachelor party and the bachelorette party will both be on October 28th. We thought it would be better for everyone if we did it all on the same day, so that couples wouldn't have to give up two weekends for us. I know a bunch of ideas have been thrown out on both sides, but I just wanted to make sure everyone marked the date on the calendars who wants to come. Kevin or Jack should be contacting the guys and Sarah should be contacting the girls with more details.

One last thing, Ryan and I would also like to invite everyone to come along with us on Thursday, November 16th (in the evening) as we celebrate Our Last Night of Freedom. We thought it would be nice to do a co-ed party and to bid farewell to the single life together, since that's how we spent most of our single life anyway. We were thinking it will probably be at this bar in Phillipsburg, Delahanty's Tavern on the Square or Red Robin's in Easton. Both places are non-smoking, so they would be the best choice, but if anyone has a better idea, please feel free to share it.

3 Comments:

  • Are kiddies invited to this Last Night of Freedom party? Or if I brought the kiddies, would that sort of cause you guys to decide to call off the wedding? ;)

    I still remember when you & your friends took me out to Perkins just before Matt & I got married. Actually, I was thinking about that just last night. I don't know what made it pop into my head.

    By Blogger Robin, at Tue Oct 10, 01:16:00 PM 2006  

  • I don't think the kiddies are going to like the bar that much.

    By Blogger Ryan and Amanda, at Tue Oct 10, 01:38:00 PM 2006  

  • This sounds like a great idea. I can't make the trip on a work night, but I hope you have a blast.

    Love, Maureen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Oct 10, 01:43:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home