.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bridal Shower

On Sunday, August 20th, my mom and sister surprised me with my bridal shower! Robin told me she had an appointment with Bridal's by Sandra to get her dress cleaned and midway through our trip down there she told me they had to push back the time. She asked if we could go to the Water Gap Country club because she had never seen it. Once we got there she basically pushed me into the room. I didn't want to go in because I thought something must have been going on since the door was closed Obviously, something was going on.

I had a great time, I hope everyone else did. Thank you all for coming and for all your help ahead of time, you really did surprise me! I loved seeing everyone again and I can't wait to see you all again at the wedding in November.

Here are some pictures from the day. Add your comments as you see appropriate! If you have any other pictures from the day, please e-mail them to me; I'd love to see them.


2 Comments:

  • When you look back at these pictures, please remember that I am VERY pregnant & not normally the size of a small hippo.

    By Blogger Robin, at Tue Aug 29, 04:10:00 PM 2006  

  • Hi Amanda and Ryan

    I just happened to check my e-mail this morning and saw this message from you. I want to reply but I'm not sure if this is the way to do it. Old age! Anyway, I had a great time at your bridal shower Amanda! Your Mom and Robin did a wonderful job of planning it. It was just right and I'm happy that you were surprised and that you received so many nice gifts! I enjoyed seeing your keepsakes from the past, bassinet skirt, your Mom's bridal umbrella and doll, made by your grandmother etc.

    Your shower was one more step toward November 18th. We're all looking forward to celebrating your Wedding Day!

    Looking forward to seeing you and your parents tomorrow.

    Love,

    Mom Clarke

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Sep 02, 05:20:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home