.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Invitations!

As many of you already know, after a long uphill battle, the invitations finally went out! For those of you who didn't get invitations, you probably weren't invited to the social event of the year:) Seriously though, for those of you who didn't get invitations, but KNOW you are invited, please contact me, maybe I got your address wrong or maybe something happened in the mail.

I know it's early, and you all still have a little less then a month so take your time, but please, please, please send back the response card whether or not you are coming. I'm actually checking the mailbox every day for them, pathetic I know, but it's exciting.

Let me know if everything stayed together okay. We actually cut the ribbon, hot glued it on, and then put the rings on, all by hand, so I'm curious if it got to it's destination as good looking as when it left!

9 Comments:

  • The invitation looked fabulous! It came through no problem, exactly like in the picture. God that must have taken forever to put those together! I just rememeber hand-stamping shower invitations for Danielle... blargh!

    Either way, the RSVP is going in the mail today. Sorry about the delay... I blame it on Jeremy trying to decide between "stuffed chicken" and "vegetarian." ;)

    And thank you for the kind thank-you note. It definitely made me smile.

    P.S. - My address is changing, I'm definitely moving in with Jeremy. My old apartment building is being condemned. (LONG STORY!) The new address is in the return spot on the RSVP.

    P.P.S. - Is there any weekend between now and November that you WON'T be completely swamped so we can plan a girl's night out (i.e., a "bachelorette party" minus the male strippers)? Let me know! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Sep 19, 08:33:00 AM 2006  

  • I'll e-mail you soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Sep 19, 10:52:00 AM 2006  

  • Hey! No fair. How will the pregnant sister get to go! ;) I was so looking forward to a girls' night out.

    If you don't get to squeeze it in between now & November, maybe you could plan it for during winter break. I used to know of this place on Long Island.... Manda's seen pictures. :)

    By Blogger Robin, at Tue Sep 19, 01:04:00 PM 2006  

  • Who says we can't go out twice? ;) That sounds like fun! We will definitely figure *something* out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Sep 19, 02:31:00 PM 2006  

  • Who says we can't go out twice? ;) That sounds like fun! We will definitely figure *something* out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Sep 19, 02:31:00 PM 2006  

  • Whoops...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Sep 19, 02:33:00 PM 2006  

  • I would definitely prefer to have the bachelorette party before the wedding. The dates that are good for me are:

    September 30th
    October 7th
    October 28
    November 11th

    I just ask no strippers and a non-smoking place (asthma and all). Since, NY, NJ, and Philly are all non-smoking that should be a huge problem

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Sep 21, 01:24:00 PM 2006  

  • Scratch October 7th, Lizzy's first birthday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Sep 21, 06:57:00 PM 2006  

  • Happy Birthday, Lizzy!!!

    By Blogger Robin, at Fri Sep 22, 07:45:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home