.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Newspaper Bride

I worked a "Teen Lock In" on August 11th . About 40 teenagers locked in the library overnight. Not one of them slept! It was actually a lot of fun, a lot of work, but still fun. Around 4AM we did "Graduation ceremonies" for the kids who are moving on to college this year. But I guess we were short a person, so the YA Librarian, MaryAnn, told the kids about my up coming wedding and they decided to do a "Wedding ceremony" as well. They dresses me in newspaper and I even had a flower girl and ring bearer and I walked down the aisle to "Here comes the bride" on kazoo.



3 Comments:

  • My goodness! I remember when you were the geeky high school student. Seems like yesterday. Now my little sister is getting married ... to a BOY!

    BTW, I figured out what we could do to get in trouble on your wedding day. Since I drew on your tummy for my wedding, you get to draw on my tummy for your wedding! I was thinking something along the lines of, "No Vacancy." Make sure no one else takes up residence in there. How's that sound?

    By Blogger Robin, at Tue Sep 05, 09:45:00 PM 2006  

  • sexy dress. may I ask who the designer is? do they make shoes too or only the gown? you may be starting a trend here. you look stunning.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Sep 13, 12:10:00 AM 2006  

  • Newspaper is cool!!! You can learn about events and finance at the same time as getting dressed!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Oct 03, 11:06:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home