.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Monday, August 14, 2006

Updates and Reminders

First, I wanted to mention this last week, but I forgot. Currently, all the rooms at the Water Gap Country Club are available for November 18th. Cost of the rooms are very cheap, around $60-$80 a night. If you are interested in booking a room there, I suggest making the reservation now, even though this is a golf resort, it still the week before Thanksgiving, rooms could fill up.

Ryan and I went on a search for wedding party gifts. I guess I'm not suppose to tell everyone what they are. But we will be ordering them in the near future!

A minor mishap has a occurred with the invitation. Unforunately, they have to all be redone. I'm excited about that! No matter what they will be going out by the end of this month.

Finally, for all bridesmaids! Ryan went to go pick up Robin's dress on Saturday. When we looked at it on Sunday, we noticed some marks on the stole, it's not to bad, but please everyone---check the dresses carefully before leaving the store and signing anything. Here is a picture of the dress and my very pregnant sister.

3 Comments:

  • Ok. Soooooo not expecting to find that picture on the Internet. Now you know why I never sent youthe picture of me & Nuppy in my bathing suit from about two weeks back!

    You should put a warning at the top of that post. Anyone drinking something while reading it will spit out their drink when they come to that picture!

    By Blogger Robin, at Mon Aug 14, 10:41:00 PM 2006  

  • I made a reservation, but it was like $95. I said a friend of mine was getting married, but the guy said it didn't matter. Just an FYI to people.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Aug 16, 01:21:00 PM 2006  

  • Werid everyone told me it was really cheap. Sorry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Aug 16, 03:22:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home