.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Friday, November 10, 2006

Bachelor Party

So the guys went to a restaurant called The Classic Rock and Roll Cafe. They were planning on going to Croc Rock but I guess when they found out Ciara was playing there they opted not to go (while Ciara is cool and everything, it just not Ryan's kind of music). Anyway, instead they went to The Stering Hotel and saw our buddies Rid Of Waste!!!! I'm sure they were shock to see Ryan as well.

Apparently The Sterling Hotel and Banana Joe's does this Angels and Devils thing for Halloween, one club you dress as devils and the other club you dress as angels. Can you guess when the Sterling Hotel was?!?

After the club, everyone chilled in Kevin's hotel room for the evening, I'm sure he appreciated that! Thanks Kevin, for letting them crash with you!

Group Shots from The Rock n' Roll Cafe and The Sterling Hotel

Random People Ryan posed with


Shane and Kathy, who do you think makes the better Devil?
(BTW, nice shoes Kathy!)



They are so drunk!

1 Comments:

  • Please remind everyone to send me the pictures and/or videos they took at the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. They can send them to me through Winkflash or on CD by snail mail (it costs 89 cents to mail one CD). I'd like to have the DVD done by Christmas so I can start working on the scrapbook in January. Everyone who sends me pictures will get a DVD.

    -Robin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Nov 22, 10:16:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home