.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Wedding Blog

Monday, January 08, 2007

Cocktail Hour!

Time to move on to the reception and my first embarrassment of the evening. As I was walking into the Water Gap Country Club my giant slip fell off! I needed the limo guy "The Todd" to help me out of it. I rushed into the bathroom and my mom and Alicia helped me get it back on and busseled the back of my dress, but first I actually got to use the bathroom! Afterwards Ryan and I and the rest of the bridal party got our own private hors D' oeuvres and champagne in our suite. We also walked around among the guests for a little while.


Walking in to the Water Gap Country Club


Erin had to help us with the champagne


Collette loved the King sized bed, and asked if Ryan and I lived there now



Random cocktail hour shots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home